Thursday, December 6, 2007

Stuff.

Seven things to be done before my death:
Travel around the world.
Serve.
Watch F1 live.
Get a nice job...get rich..
Enjoy good food.
Get married and settle down.
Learn a new skill/language/instrument??

Seven things I will not do even if it kills me:
Deny the King.
Commit murder/incest/felony/robbery..that kinda stuff.
Jump off some bridge/building due to severe depression.
Go clubbing/drinking/do drugs.
Change my sexual orientation.
Disfigure self.
Eat curry mee. XD

Seven things I do when I'm away from public:
Sing.
Talk to self.
Make funny voices.
Be vain.
Scratch.
Daydream.
...Hug teddy bear doggie.

Seven favourite sentences/quotes/expressions:
XD
=)
=P
Haha..
Oh.
Ooh!
Yup.

Seven songs:
For some reason the song from Enchanted is playing repeatedly in head.
Girl from Ipanema.
L-O-V-E
I've Got You Under My Skin.
Watermelon Man.
Misty.
Cute theme song from Hana Kimi is now playing repeatedly in head.

Seven things I'll make you wish you didn't do if you did:
Hurt my family..
and friends (both physically and mentally).
Hurt me.
I dunno..stuff. When you do it, then i'll let you know. =)

Seven people to tag:
Pat
Jas
Rebecca
Mel
...
......
.......

No comments: