Sunday, February 17, 2008

Back To School College

*sigh* So much for studying during the break. The yellow Further Maths book has been sitting at its place since the very day i borrowed it from Adelene. Haven't gotten very far for Chemistry either. The textbook is not helping very much. Still have some Mechanics homework left undone. Me thinks. Eheh. Later la.
I must not be lazy.
I must not be lazy.
I must not be lazy.
I must not be lazy.
I must no

Look, the sky's falling!
No?

Oh well.
Where was i...
I must not be lazy say that my braces are coming off on my birthday.
Ahahahahaha.
Yes, they are.
Went for the monthly adjustments today and Dr Looi said the words i've been waiting to hear.
"I think we can remove your braces the next appointment"
Wheeeee.
Chewing gum here i come!
Best part is, i get to skip Chemistry class...and GP cause the removing braces appointment dates cannot be changed. =D

Caught the flu bug on friday. Have been sleeping at 4am since then..
Watched CJ7 yesterday and Dan In Real Life the day before that. =)
I think i'll paint my nails blue.
Or red.
The yellow is chipping off.
Oh and, i got THE call. But there was no light at all, let alone the green one. Lynn, you'd know what this is about. Gah, road blocks & circumstances.

Let us all watch tv and celebrate the last day of college break!
It will be Chemistry tomorrow. Bright and early.

1 comment:

Phyllis said...

hey, da sky is falling down??!!
dun 4get, u FORCED me to do dat again!!!! hahaha
anywayz, i dun think anyone recognises me...;p