Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Of sea, sand and skies

Remember the kayu sneak peek? I have em 138 photos now, of which i will show a few quite a lot. Nice, pretty ones of course. HAHA. =D

here's that kayu picture. again.

pretty, no? =P

Karyn. WAS. There.

i can fly!!!!
Yes i can.

have some sand

i offer you...a twig

<3



emo



>.<
(Kiran will probably gawk in horror at this one)

finding my way up after the soft sandy ledge gave way

Ok ok, fine. I'll stop posting poser pictures. =P just wanted to show you what nice photos DLSR cameras can produce. Lalalalaaaa..

Couldn't help myself
Ehhee.

ps: The brother in law (henceforth referred to as BIL) deserves a mention for his prowess.

pps : I absoulutely detest blogger when the fonts sizes cannot be changed back to normal. iSH.

No comments: