Wednesday, March 18, 2009

The sky is falling!

Some incidents in the past few months of 2009..

1. Was greeted by black dried pieces of suspicious origins on the first night back in Inti. Black dried pieces of suspicious origins were stuck on various parts of bedsheet and table.

2. Picture Karyn working at her table. Then lo and behold, *insert sound of object falling from a high place*one small piece of..stuff..fell from the ceiling onto her book.

3. Something happily plonked two BIG blobs of stuff on my bed. NEAR my pillow.
Apparently my bed looks like a dumpsite.

4. Woke up one morning to see a brown, watery splatter on table.
Cleaned it.
Went for a bath.
Came back.
ANOTHER splatter!

Do lizards get diarrhea?
Cause it sure looked like a lau sai case to me.

5. Changed the mosquito netting on my side of the window cause there was a hole in it.
Few days later, the new netting had a hole too. Surprise surprise.
Hole now covered with plastic and tape.

6. I use insect repellent on my table instead of on myself. Hahahahahaha.

Funny thing is, i try to keep my area as clean as possible.
Yet stuff keeps happening to my side.
Monkey wan.

* * *

There you have it!
First insect related post for the year! *grins*

After last year's insect laden posts...
Thought you saw the last of insects and poop?
Think again. =P

No comments: