Friday, December 26, 2008

Niche

Guess what?
I have found my niche in the art department!!
Really wan.

I can make stuff out of clay. =)
Never mind that i can't draw, paint or do anything else related to art.
But i can make clay...uhm...mini figures. =P
Really wan!
I show pictures IF i get them k?

I played with those art clay thingies in Maylyn's house and wa-lah!
I discovered i can do something apart from looking at others do their thing.
Love the clay that Maylyn has. It's like the Play-Doh i never had. ^^
It didn't need any baking, which was the best part. Cause i'd prolly blow up something if it needed baking. Which would be bad. Nyahahaha.

So if my chemical engineering career doesn't turn out, i know what alternative to take.
Clay figurine souvenir shop. HAHA. Of course must join venture with other artsy people or else i kenot survive on my own. Heee.

No comments: