Sunday, January 25, 2009

A little bit of this and that

A wider smile,
An extra skip in my step,
A higher dose of craziness,
A louder laugh,
A few additional scoops of rice and dishes. XD

AHHHHHHH. I believe it's always good to be home.
No matter how near or far away you have been. (Nilai is far ok. And US is very x 1000000 far)
Home is where the heart is. =)

Plus, now i can say "uncle, ho wa chi ua keh pui cham sio bak".
No more "uncle, kei wo chi fan, chan sau rou".
It takes a little bit more processing to speak in Mandarin. Haha.
Cause i'm not very good at it.

Call me crazy but everytime the plane touches down at the Penang Airport, i feel like singing. =DD Yes, i am THAT happy. Hahaha. Though i have never actually sang out loud..=P Maybe the next time i'm home.

The bak kua at home is teh AWESOMMEEEE. Chewy and tender. Not too tough or dry. Sticky black sauce (which you can lick off your finger later). Big piece of meat.
Put it all together and BAM! *smacks lips*
Fantastic-o!
Currently considering bringing it back to Nilai. Heee.

I realize that every time i sweep/mop the floor at home, i get paid.
My wage today was 30 cents.
=P
The nooks and crannies of my house are where my wages come from.
I suppose i must be more hardworking at cleaning out the corners and under the furniture. Then perhaps i can earn more? Hahhaha.

Today, i came home to see 3 packets from various senders addressed to me.
1. Disted College
Will someone please tell me why did Disted send me a big stack of MPW course structures????
O.o Maybe they thought i needed paper to fold paper planes with. Or paper cranes. Or CNY deco...

2. JPA
One part of the perjanjian was sent back to me for keeping.

3. CMU
Very relieved to see something from one of the US unis. Was pretty terrified that i wasted my parents' RM 250 to send the application materials which might have or might not have reached US. I tell you, the Pos Laju tracking thing is ...blahh. They NEVER update the status of your sent documents so you have no clue where it is. -.- and i'm not sure to what degree you should trust when they say "your documents will reach US in about 3-5 working days".

Back to CMU. They sent a letter confirming receipt of documents, feedback form, an Undergrad Catalog CD and some other sheets of paper.

All in all, we shall see what happens in March. When the application results are out. Lalalaaa.

I shall now go and decide what to wear on the first day of CNY.
*hums*

No comments: