Thursday, April 2, 2009

iHappy

So today, at about 12 something AM, i got pranked.
My own roomie tricked me.
She came barraging into the room, looking so lost and so frustrated.
Said she lost her wallet.
Was even on the brink of tears.
Extremely believable!

So gullible me followed her downstairs to go search for "lost wallet".
And then suddenly there was this bunch of people standing around.
Rupa-rupanya they were waiting for me!

Armed with cake, presents and lots of noise.
Hahahaha.
=D

Michelle, Crystal, Beng Yen, Rachel, Khye Theng, Jyo Lyn, Wui Yarn, Sujia, Tyng Yu, Sher Minn, Wendy, Bee Chuin, Wei Yiing, Shiau Shuang, Yin Wei, Tze Liang, Kok Keong, Aik Jun, Jit Choon, Jie Min, Yeet Chien, Tee Jin, Sik Hoe, Mou Jian.

Thanks you guys!
Made my day. =D
Apologies if i left any names out.
Hee.

Ok, go here for the complete story. With pictures!

Here are some post-celebration photos.
We found out that we weren't very good at taking nonsense photos.
Le sigh.
I need my kiran and lynn to inspire me!


Spot the Teva slipper!


Anywayyyy,
Remember i said my Stabilo Yellow was running out?
Now i don't have to worry anymore. =D
I got enough pens to last me till i graduate.
HAHAHA.

Seeee? =D
STABILO OVERDOSE.
WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

By the way,
This one is extra special cause it has 5 initials on it. ^^
Crystal, Rachel, Beng Yen, Khye Theng, Karyn.


Birthday gifts from sweet friends. =)
The packet from Engineering peeps, the bunch from the four amigos and chocolate from Anna.
Ooh, and a bracelet from roomie which isn't shown here.

And this card.

It says,

*JENG JENG JENG*

"Karyn mei mei,
Hope you have a wonderful birthday. Today is the most memorable day in my life. Cause today i became a man. I confessed to the girl i like. Aaa!! Eeee! Let me give you a simple song : Loving you is unstoppable"

Ok, forgive my translation. I hope i didn't go wayy off tangent. =P
Can't remember the exact thing. Too long!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.


Shocked???





Now, don't go jumping off your seats.
Nobody's after me. =P
It was done in conjunction with April Fool's.
Prank card.
Written by Yin Wei to prank Kok Keong.
Kesian the dude kena prank. XD

No worries, you all. =)

Oh, along with that card was a prank present.
An empty tube of Super Glue wrapped in many many many many many many layers of wrapping paper.
All in the name of April Fools Day. =P

Hahaha..
I shall now go to sleep. Happy. =D

Thank you all for the surprise and the gifts!!!!! =DDDDD

No comments: