Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Crazy Head Pat-ter

Today is a good day. It's a good day because it's the 12th. And 12 is a nice number. Hahaha...

Nothing much happened in school. Just had some diagnostic modules to do for Physics. Oh, and according to my friends, i'm a crazy head pat-ter. XD I guess i am. I have a confession to make. I have an obsessive compulsive disorder when it comes to giving pats. My junior should know. Used to do it to her everyday. Haha...I think she didn''t like it very much though. Sorry!
That and i didn't do yesterday's Add Maths homework. XD My friends who are equally lazy didn't do either. In fact, we're not going to do it anytime soon. Probably on Monday morning when we have to pass up or something.

2 comments:

Aimy said...

12. LOL. Nonsense la you ni.

Ee Lynn said...

Copy cat. =P

I STARTED POCOYO PAT!

YOU COPY CAT!!!!

GET YOUR OWN SIGNATURE CHEEKY-NESS

BYE COPY CAT!

HMPH!