Tuesday, September 18, 2007

I'm baaack!

I'm back. I've been able to resist coming online for so long (actually, the main reason is cause i've been sick for the past Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday. Haha..) but i can't resist it anymore. There's much to do today! Need to check mails, check blog updates, update own blog(which i'm currently doing), check out Denise's pouty face picture, watch Jas's video. Fine, I have to study too.

Being sick makes me realise how much i love food. I've been on a constant diet of biscuits and bread for the past few days. Getting bored with that. I want my fried rice! The nice fragrant smell, big juicy prawns, spicy sambal.....Aaaaah. *drools* Looking at friends eating but being not able to eat what they eat is such torture. The nasi lemak, cokodok, tom yum bihun looked especially enticing today. And it's the puasa month now so there are less people to fight with for the cokodok and nasi lemak. I want my share of cokodok tomorrow! =)

I will also mention that my 3 friends abandoned me in school yesterday. Nobody messaged me to even ask if i was going to school. Evil friends. =P Especially Jas. You were always the one who would never skip school. Being nice and all, i thought you'd be all alone so i went to school to accompany you despite being sick. Smartly you chose not to go. Hpmh. (are you feeling the guilt now, Jas? XD) Good thing Kimmy and Yee Mei was there to keep me company.

Now, i'm running off to eat my porridge and get some studying done. Oh yes, shall i mention that i'm quite panicked now? There's so much to revise! And so little time. The one who is ahead (as always) of us in the studying department is Ames. She claims to have only flipped through the books but still manages to get correct for most of her answers. Smart people memang like that. =) Jas, Denise and i are at about the same pace (as usual). Lagging behind her. Heh heh.

Alright alright, i'll eat my porridge now.

No comments: