Friday, October 5, 2007

Exams and stuff

I can get my A1 for add maths!!

YEAAAHHHH.

We got to know our marks but have not actually seen the paper. Now that my paper 2 is not below my estimation, i'm safe. Can't expect to achieve the high 90 something. But 80+ is better than nothing.

Wohoooooooo!

Plus, i got 90 for sejarah. Happiness. =)

I need to mention that everybody is studying again!! Including me. That's crazy la...I just told myself to get a break but what happens? I actually read bio today. TODAY. It's only been one day after trials. Not my fault ok! Everyone in class was doing revision. Even jas and aimy. Got so bored cause i had nothing to do. Actually finished highlighting and screening through bio chapter 5 and 6.
This is what you call peer pressure.
Haha.

That and we all miss Denise. Wonder if she went to Robinsons..

No comments: