Monday, October 15, 2007

What i did THIS raya

I'm updating now, Jas. Spent the first 4 days of the raya break doing absolutely nothing...unless you count couch potato-ing, shopping with mom, and sleeping something. Oh wait, i went for driving lesson (found out that the instructor shares a similar date of birth as foo tong and i. So that makes 3 of us). So i did do something berfaedah afterall! Haha...

A paragraph will be dedicated to Lynn's dog, Junior, although it was only for a day...Was excited at the prospect of seeing her when Lynn told me. But later in the evening i found out they had to give Junior back cause she has a hole in her heart. I didn't know dogs can have that condition too. Sad thing is, there's no cure and Junior can't live for very long. Poor little thing.. I didn't even get to meet her. Sad sad. To be brought out into this world and then leave when you're just getting used to it. =(
But I know Lynn's looking forward to getting another dog. Cutey will have a playmate. Haha.

Had a resolution to start the intense studying today. HAD. Instead, went grocery shopping. It was weird. Had another near fainting experience like the one in the school hall a few years back. I dunno what happened...felt extremely weak suddenly. Couldn't breathe properly. Couldn't walk. Then i couldn't see properly. The lights were really bright. The coloured bits were blurry and spotted. It felt like everything had been photoshop-ed. All that coupled with a bad dose of cramps. I think mum was kinda shocked to see me so pale and weak. Anyway, all better now. =) Else i wouldn't be typing happily now.

Okay, end of update. I'll be studying tonight. I will!! (I hope)
Toodles.

No comments: