Friday, October 5, 2007

Food.

Forgot to add, I wanna go KAI KAI. Watch movie! Buy something! (but then again, i'd probably be buying more revision books) Retail therapy is good. It makes one feel happy. Haha...

Oh, and eat nice food too. XD I miss Sake Sushi. They have more varieties compared to Sushi King, which is kinda cacat now. I love their salmon. Cheaper and again, more varieties. Also, I need to go try out the Subway Sandwich here. Last had it 3 or 4 years ago in Singapore. Quite ho chiak also. And then there's TGI Fridays that i've not tried. Oooh, i miss Haagen Dazs ice cream too. I think my friends are having that today. Probably now. In Queensbay. I Want! I love ice cream. =) The food at Chilis also quite nice. Very big portions but very filling. And it's been a while since i ate at Kim Gary. Hahahaha...Not saying that it's very nice, just that i used to eat at Kim Gary with mommy quite often. Hmm..Have not had pizza for quite some time also. Don't know what happened to our NIE pizza vouchers that we were supposed to receive.

Yes yes, i am tam chiak. So sue me. =P

No comments: