Sunday, August 24, 2008

Back to Ulu Land

Karyn is now basking in the ulu-ness of Nilai. Once again performing the perfunctory rituals of getting up, going to classes, studying for tests and finishing assignments. Though seeing fellow JPA-ians again is quite nice. =) many people had hair cuts too! Hehe. That and people keep asking why i cut my hair. Some even asked if my hair dropped overnight. -.-

By the way, spent almost every single day of the holiday going out with family and friends..while other hardworking souls poured meticulously over their assignments and tutorial work. I overestimated myself when i brought home academic stuff to do, which i definitely did not look at, much less touch. Had to lug the extra load all the way back to Nilai. Heh.

Some pictures of the very short holiday break back in lovely Penang. Actually, there are only photos of Queensbay. Was less motivated (read:lazy) to take photos on the other outings.

I love this picture. Look, my hair is so straight and orderly. =D Now without the skills of the hair stylist, hair is back to being a bit unruly. Tsk. Oh yes, this was also where i bumped into Beng Yen and *coughSomeonecough*. Hahahah. =P

Empty Queensbay escalators. Ok, fine. Not exactly empty..

I think my cuzin looks a bit like Sik Hoe in this picture. Hahahaha.

Right after Queensbay, it was dinner at Yellow Light Restaurant. Food was not bad but not extremely good either.

On board the flight back to Ulu-Land, I had a pre-ordered 1901 hotdog meal.
Behold the RM 6 measly meal :

See see, my skills not bad right? Artistically designed. HAHA.
Yep, it was a DIY version of the hotdog. There were ketchup, mayonaise and black peper sachets but the relish (the green stuff) part was missing..

Observe the size of the hotdog compared to its box. It's like half the size of the original 1901 dog than you can get on land yet twice as expensive. And no relish! Air Asia tipu budak. =P
Lesson : never order food on board Air Asia. XD

No comments: