Saturday, August 30, 2008

Experience

Falalaa.
Mummy came down to Nilai on Friday. Brought her to the pasar malam.
We went to the pyramids the next day. Beng yen came too. =) Of course i felt bad for not doing my csc assignment and going kai kai instead. But mummy came down to visit me leh. How can i not spend time with her??

Mummy bought stuff for me, of course. Eheee.
I am now the proud owner of two very cute shirts. Observe.



Close up shot so you can read the words better.

HAHAHAHHAHA.
I think Kiran and Jas would love shirts like these.

On another note, getting aboard a ktm train during peak hours is never a delightful experience.
There was barely enough space to stand, much less breathe (I think i have a tiny claustropohobic problem). Crazy people kept pushing and jostling when trying to cram themselves into the already packed train. The box of donuts that beng yen and i bought got squashed along the way..The train being so packed to its brim, there was definitely no place for a box of one dozen donuts hence, the choice to put them on my head African style. People prolly thought i had a screw lose. Too bad nobody took a picture to send to TheStar newspaper. HAHA.

See what heartless commuters did to the donuts.
The poor JCo donuts suffered through an ordeal to get to Joyce. Good thing it's safely in her tummy now. =) (the two of us who braved the ktm commuter traffic considered charging Joyce extra for the protection service that we gave to her donuts. Hehe.)

I experienced a very disgusting moment while on board the bus back to Inti.
There i sat right next to Beng Yen at the very back of the bus. All was well and good until three malay dudes got on(without paying) and sat next to me. Out of the blue, the one next to me oh-so-cassually put his disgusting arm around me. Too stunned to shout, all i did was glare(or try to) at the impudent malay dude. He then apologized by saying his friends made him do it.

I thought all was over but how wrong i was. The same malay dude with an alcoholic breath tried to solicit for conversation from both of us. Asking us where we were from, what were our names and so on...Thinking back, I remember him saying that i smelt very pretty. O.o Both Beng Yen and me immediately changed to seats further front.

Once again i thought i could put that repugnant incident behind me...until Beng Yen posed the question "did you realize that the guy touched your butt when you got up?"

I honestly didn't feel it but Beng Yen saw his hand on me with her own two eyes.

You don't know how vile i felt at that particular moment. All i wanted to do was get back to the hostel and scrub myself clean.

Some.pervert.touched.me.on.my.butt.
!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ew. Yuck. Gross.

As i'm writing this, i feel thoroughly disgusted once again.

Thankfully, the bus driver realized that the three youths didn't pay for the bus ride and shooed them off. According to Beng Yen, they were pretty nonchalant about being kicked off the bus.

Throughout the entire horrendous incident, i never once thought of shouting in the bus..Both us girls were too shocked to respond. Somehow, my impulses did not cut across my brain to the receptors to allow me to respond by screaming. I didn't know how to react. Sigh.

Lesson learnt:
1. Never sit at the backmost row of the bus.
2. Wear EXTREMELY covered up clothes.
3. Nilai is not safe.
4. Learn how to do those high-pitched screams that can shatter glass and spoil ears.

I shall now put this behind me and go do my CSC.

No comments: