Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Home home home

Call me crazee but the sight of KOMTAR never looked so good. Hahahaa. When the plane was low enough for me to make out the landmarks, i was practically bubbling over with happiness. From the window, i saw KOMTAR, the geodesic dome, Jelutong Expressway, Tesco and some flats. By the way, I got the 3 seats to myself. =D one for my bag, one for me to look at the view, and the one by the aisle was for when i'm tired. HEHEHE. Must utilize to the maximum maaaa.

PENANG IS TEH AWESOMEEEEE!!!!!!
Hahahaha.
I miss home so much.
Now i don't feel like going back there.

And not to mention the CSC report. *groan* I'm still not exactly sure how to do the thing..
But! My BIL came up with a good solution for the report(something about advice to give to first time pc buyers) : go look for him. Cause he's teh expert.

HAHAHAHA.
I wish i could just type that into the report.

By the way, i had Mee Goreng for lunch(the authentic Indian one) and japanese food for dinner. XD XD
Life is good.

No comments: