Tuesday, August 26, 2008

The Invasion

Sigh. I think this blog may go defunct seeing as how JyoLyn beats me to updating about the latest happenings in Inti. This girl has an updating rate that equals Lynn's! Yesterday, i wanted to blog about the Insect Invasion but obviously i was beaten to it. Then today, i wanted to update about the mock SAT results..And she beat me to it. Again!
*shakes head*

Hahaha. I concede defeat. I'm lazier at uploading photos and updating. *grins*

Anyway, here's my version of The Insect Invasion.

One fine morning, i woke up to see stuff littered on the toilet floors. Walking deeper into the toilet, i found that almost every inch was covered with either dead or tinggal nyawa-nyawa ikan sahaja insects.

Disgusting and disturbing. Especially those that still had some life left in them. Fluttering and crawling around..They were everywhere! Sinks, floor, showering cubicles, toilet cubicles.

EEWW. A sink filled with..let's just call them creepy crawlies.

Oddly, the toilet on the other end of the block wasn't invaded by these creatures. Only the toilet, pantry and surrounding areas around the first half of the block got attacked. The reason of their location of attack still remains a mystery.

I imagine the poor toilet cleaner must've had a hard time cleaning.

No comments: