Saturday, November 1, 2008

Bipolar disorder?

I've been trying and trying to register for Toefl for the past two hours or so.
First, it was some technical error which had me restarting the process all over again. Then it was the failure to authenticate the credit card user. Every single detail regarding the credit card is correct. I've checked and rechecked the details but every time i try to submit payment, it says 'Error' in Red letters.
I'm just so tired that i don't even know whether to cry or to shout.

I supposed to be really happy and relieved because the tough papers for finals are over, SAT 2 is done with and there's only ENL left before i go back home. All i needed to do was PACK. I was happy just this afternoon. Happily talking to Beng Yen about random stuff.

Then i remembered i have to register for Toefl..I know i should've registered earlier but i wanted to wait and see if my CR score in SAT 1 would be high enough to exempt me from taking Toefl. Needless to say, i didn't reach the score required by just a little bit.

I'm tired. Been functioning on insufficient sleep for the past couple of days. And now, i have to settle Toefl problem, get the Inti transcript thingy done, print the application forms, pack stuff to be stored in the store room for the holidays.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGG
GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

It's because of all this that i seriously have doubts about applying to uni so soon. Different people are saying different things and we don't even know which information is correct. It's all these hassles and uncertainties that make me feel like i should just take live easy, enjoy the two years here in Inti and just go as a transfer student. Simple.

No comments: