Thursday, November 20, 2008

Race

It's accelerating towards December now. Eagerly anticipating for friends to be liberated from their respective exams and faraway lands so that we can meet up again. =) other than that, it's the same ol' case of putting off writing my application essays, catching up on drama series and more bumming around.

Is it just me or are the shows televised on Astro getting less and less entertaining? There's nothing to watch in the afternoon. I miss my cartoons. When i had nothing to do, i could even watch 'Blue's Clues' for fun. Yes, i kid you not. I can sing the song summore ok. HAHA.
Sigh, my dosage of cute cartoons are running on and all time low. =(
And you know those Taiwanese game shows? They're supposedly funny but are actually incredibly ridiculous.
...Ok lo, maybe it's just the selection of channels i have at home. =P

These days, HK dramas are becoming less of an appeal too. Before life in Inti, i used to be such an avid follower. The time slot from 8pm up to 10.30pm was strictly reserved for HK dramas. Now, getting through 30 episodes of 'Moonlight Resonance' becomes more of a race to reach the end rather than a nail-bitting, attention-grabbing, non-stop activity.

Lalalaaa.
Anyone up for a game of badminton? A swim in the pool? A hike?
Or some kinda outdoor activity?
Some event to participate in?
No?

Bleh.
I go play my online games.

No comments: