Saturday, November 15, 2008

Results

I shall now interrupt the long blogging hiatus with breaking news.
I was on blogging break cause i was busy. Been going back to my secondary school almost on a daily basis, going out with family & friends, doing photo shoots and catching up with my cantonese drama series.
See, nothing much to be excited over. =)

Back to the breaking news.

Dr. Lim called me this afternoon. At my house number.
O.o
YES.
DR. LIM.
Just to tell me my AUP semester 1 results...and the results of other friends too.
(note: the results of our final exams are officially out on the 18th)
And knowing Dr. Lim, he always gets information way before other people.

I'm happy with my results. =)

How often is it that your professor calls you to tell you stuff/ask about you?
That's why we all <3 Dr. Lim.

By the way, the INTI supremos rejected his resignation letter.
Know what this mean? This means we'll still be seeing him around next year.
Anyone up for ENL 102?
Haha.

No comments: