Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Pre-SPM results post

Remember the Further Maths test the other day? Well the good news is I didn't get zero out of 20. But i did get 4/20. FOUR! 20% out of the whole thing. Haha. That's like the worst i've ever done for any math related thing. XD Though the Korean girl did get full marks for it.

Surprisingly, i wasn't too upset about it. I think it was because i knew i could've done better (like 12/20) had i not been careless..You know those questions where you get one tiny detail wrong, whatever your write after that will all be wrong? Yeah, that was my problem.

Anyway, i think i'll drop Further Maths la. Yes, it is an interest. Yes, it makes me happy being able to solve questions. Yes, it makes me feel smart-er. But i need to focus on my future education plans, which Further Maths is not a prerequisite. And i'm wasting too much time on it. Will finalise decision by next monday. Heh.

Moral moral moral. Yuck. And the lecturer...Uh, let us just say he's not much of a help in making things better for us in his class.

O yeah, met up with Denise today. =) It's been about 3 months since i've last seen her. Going to see her again tomorrow. Then we can catch up like the 'Fantastic Four' days. Wheee!
About today, had this miscommunication problem in the afternoon. Aimy thought Lynn was going to Gurney so she drove us there. Meanwhile, Lynn thought we were at Denise's house, so she went there instead XD then she had to drive to Gurney in the end. What did we do in Gurney, you ask? Well, 4 people sat down watching 2 people eat. Haha..

Because of our little lunch rendezvous, for the first time ever i was late for Moral. 50 minutes to be exact. He wasn't giving one his usual presentations and he doesn't even bother if you come or not come so yeah, kiran and i just nicely walked in.

I seem to have this problem of controlling my laughter.
It goes like this : someone says something silly/funny, a really loud guffaw which cannot be stopped comes out of my mouth.
It has happened many a time in college and today, it happened in the lift. Burst out laughing while in the lift with kiran when an aunty sort of hiccuped-burped. The said aunty gave me smile and then a weird stare. Haha. I know it was bad of me to laugh at her, but i failed to control myself. =(
Mental note to self : learn how not to burst out laughing at the wrong time

In 12 hours, we'll be facing the white slip of paper with our results on it.
AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!
I am not going to think of it.
I am not going to think of it.
I am not going to think of it.
I will be abe to sleep tonight.
I will be able to sleep tonight.
I will be able to sleep tonight.

No comments: