Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Update for the week

Breaking news :
I've officially dropped Further Maths. Well, not really official since i have yet to obtain my signed form from Dr Teoh and submit it to the finance department..ANYWAY, I will not be going for Further Maths classes anymore. I'm not sure if i'll regret this decision in the long run -hopefully i won't- but for now, i'm glad for the extra free hours for studying. Yeah, i'm going to miss feeling the Furter Maths euphoria. Haha..
(Niresh, don't rub it in)

Discoveries :
I am talentless.
Can't whistle,
can't do my 'rrrrrrrr's with my tongue,
can't do the lip-smacking sound thing,
can't waggle eyebrows,
can't waggle my ears,
can't touch type.

However, i CAN roll my tongue.
Hahaha..

Bit of interesting info :
Today, Rubhini just named me her fashion icon in college. *laughs* i'm flattered. XD XD
THe first thought that came to mind was that of Twiggy, from ANTM. Hahahaha.

Fashion icon, Twiggy

Upcoming test :
Totally clueless on what to study for Moral test tomorrow. Don't know to what extent do i need to study the teori-teori, nilai-nilai and all that cheeeem philosophical things. Worst part is, it's all in bm and the sentences can be so long that i forget the first part of the sentence. Just think SPM karangan style. Also, the sentences sometimes contradict each other...Which is why i get confused halfway through reading and then lose focus.

Weekend plans :
Will be away from Thursday till Sunday. F1 Grand Prix beckons. =D (no mechanics, maths and chemistry! Joy!) I'm planning to wear at least one red item. Teehee.
Yeah, i know what this Friday is. Saturday and Sunday too. Which is why i'm kinda upset that these events fall on the same week that i won't be around...

Ok ok, going to study Moral. Or at least try to.

No comments: