Sunday, May 11, 2008

Decisions part 2


I just told mummy. She's overjoyed..and probably relieved too cause i'll get sponsored education. So yeah, the decision is made. It's a yes.

It shocked me when the web page said 'Tahniah...'
Just didn't think the interviewers found me particularly outstanding during the interview. I mean all i did was just dish out some crappy points like those in Form 5 BM karangan and sound like i know my stuff. I'm thankful they think i'm scholarship material. Really really grateful. Though if they wanna send me to Indon or something, i duwan go. Eheh.

Wanted to recheck to make sure i saw the right thing but the server is still jammed.
Monkey wan.

I am happy.

I am happy.

I am happy.

I will be happy.

I will be happy.

...I don't know how i feel right now.



On the bright side, i don't have to study as hard for AS. Hahaha..;)

And to mummy,

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!!!

I <3 YOU MUMMY! =D



Edit: I managed to get on the server. This is definitely not a hallucination..

KEPUTUSAN PERMOHONAN BIASISWA PROGRAM IJAZAH LUAR NEGARA (PILN) 2008 JABATAN PERKHIDMATAN AWAM

No Kad Pengenalan
Nama Penuh KARYN OOI LIN ANN
Kursus KEJURUTERAAN

TAHNIAH



Sukacita dimaklumkan bahawa saudara/saudari telah berjaya dipilih dan ditawarkan Biasiswa Persekutuan di bawah Program Ijazah Luar Negara 2008
.

Surat tawaran rasmi akan dihantar kepada saudara/saudari melalui pos setelah Jabatan ini menerima pengesahan penerimaan tawaran daripada saudara/saudari.

Sekiranya saudara/saudari menerima tawaran ini, sila sahkan melalui pautan
Pengesahan Penerimaan Biasiswa PILN 2008
selewat-lewatnya pada 13 Mei 2008.

Terima kasih.

Bahagian Pembangunan Modal Insan,
Jabatan Perkhidmatan Awam,
Malaysia.



No comments: