Friday, May 23, 2008

There, updated.

Sorry sorry for the lack for updates.
AS was disturbing. Among other things.

Physics paper 2 was difficult..or so i thought. Most people thought it was much better than the one during trials. Idunno. We'll see. Math was just Math. =) and GP today was hot. Most of us went in armed with jackets and to find out that the air condition was non existent. It died, me thinks. Oh, GP was...the usual random stringing of words together. Heh. I was looking forward to environment related/shallow topics, which obviously there were none. How sad. I wish i could put smiley faces and use informal language in the essays. Like this

Smoking is a health hazard that warrants much attention. Action should be taken so that everyone lives happy, healthy lives. =D You don't want do die now do you? =P

Fat chance.

So, we've got roughly 4 or 5 days to prepare for Mechanics and Chemistry paper 2.
4/5 days = more time to day dream revise

I'm going to sound reaaaallly lame for saying this next sentence.
I like organic chemistry. I do. No kidding.

GAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Though whether i'm well versed with it is another different question.

Right,
still waiting the offer letter from JPA..It's the most important letter i'm waiting for and masih tak sampai-sampai lagi. It's gonna determine my future, where i'm going and what i'll be doing.

Faster la..

For now i don't know which country i got, don't know which college they'll ship me off to, don't know when i'll have to go. I'm hoping to continue A Levels here though. *fingers crossed*
And for the time being, i still have to take AS.

Anybody watched the American Idol finals?!?!
So David Cook emerged as the 7th American Idol, though my mum and i prefered the younger David. Heh. Yes, i watch a lot of reality shows and what nots. Which is one reason why i don't write chim essays for GP.

Oh yes, i almost forgot. Now i've got 'artifical perfect vision' so to quote ee lynn. =D

Gonna go daydream now. Ta.

When will it not be just a dream.
When will it be.
Just when.
Tell me?

No comments: