Monday, May 26, 2008

Hey, Mr Postman.

Oh my oh my.
It's here..

I'm going to US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE US OF A!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


BUT I WANT UK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ook..stop stop..Chill.
Oddly, i had this inkling that i'd be going to US.
Sigh...So far away.

Heh. Wei Loon, i'll see you there in a year's time.
For now, i'll be heading to Inti for my American University Programme lasting 12 months. I know what you're thinking, but it's not Inti in Penang...It's Inti International College, Nilai. Negeri Sembilan, if you don't know where that is.
It'll be near the Sepang circuit though. -.- Har de har. What's the use.

Anyway, Inti Nilai is a spin off from KL city centre..so i'd probably get to see Denise or Mei Mei some time. =)


Will be heading off on 1st July..though probably sooner. To check the place out and stuff.
That means i have roughly a month left in the little island of Penang.
My oh my..

AND AND,

I'm gonna ABANDON SHIP!

Yes yes, stopping A Levels, sadly. And starting everything from scratch in Nilai.
(not gonna continue with AS exams either, most probably)
Though this means i can go kai kai. Heh.

Okay..more updates on jpa friends when i get news. For now, going to read the whole stack of booklets they gave. Seeya.

ps- Some haven't gotten their letters yet, so..for once i'm not the last person. Haha.


Edit : Aimy got US too. Wen Lee - Poland, Chia Sin - UK, my cousin - Czech Republic

No comments: