Friday, May 2, 2008

Pisang Goreng. Goreng Pisang.

Here's ze update that ee lynn is bugging me for. =P

1. Mummy reads my blog...or at least i think so. Hi mummy!!!! Ehehheh.

2. AS is coming REAL soon.

3. I'm addicted to simply, silly, stupid games.
Winterbells for one. 3, 079, 610 is my score. Beat that one. =D

4. Dr. Looi (the orthodontist) bought a house/apartment in Alila. Imagine if my family choses to stay there (which is quite unlikely), i get to be neighbours with Dr LOoi! Llalaala.

5. Lynn likes to bully me. =( cause i'm gullible and she likes seeing my cute -.- face when i fall for her tactics.

6. I want go World Music Fest. Someone take me??? Pleeeaaseee. Mummy no let me go cause it's expensive. Boohoo.

7. I have Malaysian Studies research work, Mechanics tutorial and Maths tutorial. Grr.

8. Ill fitting titles are catchy. Hahaha.

9. Pictures with Mr CM!

Aimy

Mei Mei

Jas

Mr Wong!

Karyn

Smart, pretty girls in a row

lalala ;)

No comments: