Friday, September 19, 2008

The facades of Inti..well, not really.

Remember the insect invasions?I've been collecting evidences over the weeks. Hahaha.
Behold.

Some mosquito enjoying itself on my book.


Lookie! Now you know what cockroach innards look like. Grey mush. Heee.
By the way, i saw another one yesterday but it scurried out the door before i could get to it.


Lizard poop. On my calculus homework. I just nicely left my work on the table and upon returning, i saw this.

Closer view. Mind you, i had to redo everything on that paper because i couldn't stand the stench and the grossness of it all.

The poop returned once or twice. Some days i find poop on my table. At least on the floor also not so bad but on MY TABLE. The place where i eat, write, fall asleep, put stuff.
Sigh. But so far this week don't have la.

Right, enough gross stuff. Now on to interesting pictures.

Anyone knows who Nages Rajes is? Haha. What a way to declare your love for somebody.

And the most jaw-dropping, attention-grabbing photo...

...
...
...
...
...
...




...
...
...
...













TA-DA!

Just had to open it up. =P

Hold your high horses, people. Just what did you think i was doing with this huh?
If you look at the photo again, it says 'Sample Pack' at the top corner. Some Cleo magazine people were promoting their AIDS awareness charity concert thingie in INTI..
Wonder what that has got to do with my little 'gift'?
Well.
Nobody walks under the hot sun in INTI...everyone just uses the bridge walkway so being the nice girl that i am, i entertained them by listening to what they said lo. Stood under the hot sun with the bunch of sweaty, tired looking, miserable people and they gave me that as a gesture.

Like couldn't they give me a 2008 CLEO magazine or something?

Oh well, at least if you guys know of anyone in desperate need for one, can come find me la.
HAHA.

No comments: