Monday, September 15, 2008

Do tags when you're bored in class.

Rules:
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves
3. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog

Starting time: 10.33am
Name: Karyn
Sisters: Uh huh.
Brothers: Brother in law counts. =)
Shoe size: 5 or 6
Height: 158cm. TWO more centimeters to reach 160 also cannot. Sigh.
Where do you live: Bug infested place
Favorite drinks: Not very particular.
Favorite breakfast: Sleep. =P i usually wake up in time to only get ready for class. No time for breakfast.

Have you ever
Been on a plane: *nods head*
Swam in the ocean: Don't remember leh..
Fallen asleep at school: *nods head vigorously* Got proof summore! HAHA.
Broken someone's heart: I don't think i ever did. See, i'm such a good girl. Lalalaaa.
Fell off your chair: I made people get off my chair by crying. Think 4Sci 1 in Physics lab. Hahah.
Saved e-mails: Yesh.
What is your room like: Like bug party zone. Roaches, ants, mosquitos, lizard. You name it, we got it. Sigh. Petting zoo, anyone?
What's right beside you: CSC classmates. We in the computer lab having practical lesson.
What is the last thing you ate: IKO biscuits.

Ever had
Chicken pox: Yup!
Sore throat: Of course la.
Stitches: Nope. =D
Broken nose: Nahh.

Do you
Believe in love at first sight: Not really.
Like picnics: Yes yes! Let's go for one!!! *jumps*

Who was / were the last person
You danced with: Haven't danced in a long while..let alone dance with anyone.
Last made you smile: You know. =)

Today did you
Talk to someone you like: Yep.
Kissed anyone: Noooppee.
Get sick: I healthy wan ok.
Talk to an ex: No ah.
Miss someone: Uh huh.
Eat: Just biscuits. Now i'm hungry.

Best feeling in the world
Do you sleep with stuffed animals: My doggie!! I plan to bring him to US in future. *grins*

Random
Is there a person who is on your mind now: SAT. It's in 18 days!!! You mean that's not a person? Oh...=P
Do you have any siblings: I'm starting to get bored of the questions..
Do you want children: Why so many questions wannn. Oh, kids? Maybe..but not now.
Do you smile often: Yah.
Do you like your hand-writing: It's passable..when it's nicely done. When it's chicken scratch, no.
Are your toe nails painted: No nail polish in the jungle laaaa. =P
Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in: As long as i have a comfy bed to sleep in. Not picky.
What color shirt are you wearing now: the cute pink Little Miss Naughty shirt that Jas bought for me. =D
What were you doing at 7:00 p.m. yesterday: Feeding my stomach.
When did you cry last: Ehh...one night quite some time ago. Was feeling sick, tired and overwhelmed by the stuff we have to do here.
Are you a friendly person: I think so. =) I hope.
Do you have any pets: My daddy has pets. I just play with them occasionally. Or scold them.
Where is the person you have feelings for right now: Somewhere out there..beneath the pale moonlight. Ok ok..in college la.
Did you hold hands with the person who mean anything to you now:..hold hands legs with mosquitoes maybe la.
Do you sleep with the TV on: Here got no tv also.
What are you doing right now: Learning how to use Microsoft FrontPage in class.
Have you ever crawled through a window: I don't believe i have.
Can you handle the truth: I suppose. =)
Are you too forgiving: Well, it depends. I might make you grovel first. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Are you closer to your mother or father: Mummy dearest.
Who was the last person you cried in front of: Michelle, the roomie. Haha.
How many people can you say you've really loved: People in my life now. *hugs*
Do you eat healthy: Healthier than my roomie, i'd like to think.
Do you still have pictures of you & your ex: What's with the exes?
Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you: Yeah. I can only remember one incident when i was still a primary kid.
Are you loud or quiet most of the time: Not as loud as Lynn, but still audible. =P
Are you confident: I think so. =)

5 things I was doing 10 years ago
1. Being the cute little primary kid i was. =P
2. Coming home to watch reruns of Parent Trap. I used to love that show so much that i watched it a gazillion times and can even do the handshake moves.
3. Having to say bye bye to Christine Kang who moved away to Canada. Wonder where she is now.
4. Being the assistant class monitor or something.
5. Learning the times table by drawing boxes with little dots in it. I color nice nice summore. Haha!

5 things on my to-do list today
1. Eat!
2. Do Calculus
3. Mark the SAT practice test i did yesterday.
4. Study Psycho
5. Read the 1000 SAT words book.

Don't need to tell me, i know it's so no life. I don't like this either!

5 snacks I enjoy
I <3 food.

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire
1. Go on a trip round the world.
2. Give in to mission trips.
3. Give some to mummy and daddy.
4. Save.
5. Go on a shopping spree!

5 places I have lived in
1. Mummy's womb.
2. Penang
3. Jungle. Oh, i meant INTI-UC S block.
4. US in a few years time.
5. NA

5 jobs I've had
1. Daughter
2. Sister
3. Friend
4. Close friend
5. Full time student

5 people I tag
1. JyoLyn
2. KK (just so he updates. lazy fella. =P)
3. Jas
4. Patrice
5. Wendy

No comments: