Friday, September 5, 2008

Stuff

He: Yes. At last. It was hard waiting.

She: Do you want me to leave?

He: NO! Don't even think about it.

She: Do you love me?

He: Of course!

She: Have you ever cheated on me?

He: NO! Why you even asking?

She: Will you kiss me?

He: Yes!

She: Will you hit me?

He: No way! I'm not such kind of person!

She: Can I trust you?

Done reading? Now reread from bottom up.

Hahahaha. Sound familiar??
(Especially to Prof. Lim's students. =D)
Just got this in my email inbox today.

Reminded me of the time when i got fooled by this conversation during one ENL lesson.
I think i've gotten this mail a few times before but i forgot that it was meant to be read from the bottom up. Prof. Lim actually printed out this conversation as material for one of our many short in-class writing, called 'Journal Writing'. For every Journal Writing, or JW for short, he tells us some story and we're supposed to write a short paragraph in response to it.

I actually like doing JW's in each ENL lesson. =D Mainly cause our professor is quite the raconteur. It's especially funny when he goes into this falsetto when mentioning something incredulous. That and the fact that he allows us glimpses into his private life during these naratives for our JW. Got love story summore. Heeeee. =P

Um..I wanted to mention something else but i got carried away with JW. Now what did i want to say.
Oh right, i kinda miss doing A Levels. It was so much free-ier..
All i did in the first half of the year was :

Go for lectures
Listen listen (or fall asleep occasionally =p)
Bum around at home
Study when AS was approaching.

Compare to the life here in INTI :
Go for lectures
Listen listen
Do assignments
Take mini tests
Do tutorials
Study
Take mid term exams
Go for lecture
Listen listen
Study
Take mini tests
Do assignments
Work on uni application

You get the idea..
There's so much to do here that i barely have time to worry about the real SAT on October 4th.

O yeah, Prof. Lim will be in Penang tomorrow. He offered to be the messenger for his students from Penang (that's me!) : get any stuff that parents might want to pass to their kids. See how nice he is? Heheh.

ps- Mummy ah, pretend that you have something to pass to me, drive to Equitorial Hotel then you get to meet our revered professor. XD XD hahahaha.

No comments: