Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Be gone, ye blahh-ness!

So my weekend dates with Mr. Calculus wasn't proportional to my application of knowledge in the Calculus test...

Question after question, i solved in the past Saturday, Sunday, Monday and this afternoon.This one time i really put a lot of effort in maths and yet..test 1 might possibly be going down the drain.
Come what may, i'm gonna try to not let it affect me so much cause there are more important priorities in life other than calculus. Or physics. Or econs and chemistry.

Right, enough of gloom and doom.

On to another interesting (or not) aspect of my day-to-day life when i'm not writing funny symbols and computing alphabets.

As i was saying..

Yesterday, my towel went from purple to blahh.
Yes, blahh is a color. =P
You see, I put all my laundry into the washing machine..and when i took them out again my towel became blahh. Just like magic. -.-
Apparently the color on one apparel of mine decided to run.
And i can't figure out which one was the culprit cause the blahh-ness has this yellow-brown tinge, which doesn't seem to belong to any of my clothes.
I was pretty certain that the colors of all those i put into the washing machine wouldn't run. Apparently i was mistaken.
A pair of socks, towel and my lovable Happy Tree Friends shirt are now all blahh. =(

Hmm..
My house-wifely skills really that bad ah?? XD

Such is the life of a test-quarantined person.
Almost half a post dedicated to laundry.
Hahaa.

No comments: