Friday, February 27, 2009

Numb

Funny.
How i used to agonize over low marks and stuff like that..
Now, even when my cal 2 and physics test results are less than stellar, i'm not very bothered by it.
Not depressed.
Not upset.
Not...feeling.

Physics test 1- 22/40
Calculus 2 test 1- 24/50 (25% allocated to this test. You do the math. Not gonna count.)

There you go.

Sure, i wish i had gotten better scores.
But wishing won't do anything to my scores, no?
At least i got some marks. =)
Some people got negative scores for Cal 2..just because 10 marks were deducted for not writing their class sections. Yes, Negative. Less than zero.
*shudders*

Lately, i've been thinking..
I'm not sure if all this nerding is worth anything at all later in life.
I've been nerding for more than a week.
Now that my cal 2 and physics has great room for improvement, does this mean i need to become more of a recluse, study 24/7 and say NO to all fun activities?
I already say NO to many activities.
Pshhh.

Is life in US gonna be like that too?
I hope not.
And i think not. =)

No comments: