Sunday, February 1, 2009

Here and There

The one week break for CNY has come and gone. Haven't been updating cause forgetful me didn't bring the LAN cable home.
No cable + pc used by mummy ---> lack of updates.

Now that i'm back in Inti, i shall do a brief update on my CNY. =)

Me house...

...is all glammed up...

...and pretti-fied.

Nekkid cuzin. Aaahhhhh!!! =P

Ryan and his aunty. The little girl on the left is my youngest cuzin.
And that makes her an aunty at 2 years of age. Hahaa.

One of the many group shots. =)

*gasp!*
BLUE NAILS!

A contestant of the Penang's Next Top Model Cycle 10.
Mummy's got the model thing down pat, no?
Hehee.
Pleeasee don't keel me for putting this up ok?

Went to visit my babysitter. ^^
I have her to thank for my hokkien.

When there's CNY, there's bound to be steamboat sessions.
Glorious food!
Yummylicious.

Pre-eating moments.

Makan time.

Then some red wine.
And photos to last a lifetime. =)
The two cuzins that are leaving the country sometime soon.

And last but not least,
Introducing......
*drum rolls*
The latest soap ad to hit national tv!
Starring Karyn and her blue nails in her aunty's jacuzzi.
XD XD


Happy Chinese Moo Year, everyone!

No comments: