Monday, February 2, 2009

Happy Meal


Everyone, meet Doggie aka Diggoe.
My furry friend since i was a young toddler.
Yes, i hug him to sleep.
And yes, it's a he.
Don't ask me why but it's just a he. =P
I brought him to Inti the very first time i came here and he goes back home with me when there's a semester break.
Some might argue that he doesn't look like a dog..or he's a cross between a bear and a dog but i say Diggoe's a dog and that's final. =D

See, he has a dog-like tail!

Now this is Francis.

Francis Oblongata Chong the Third to be exact.
I know, he has a very cute name. =D
He's real soft too. =DD

And there's more!
That's Frost-alicious doing a head stand.
I love squeezing his butt and wings. They have beans in them! ^^

Fredalina, my flippy-floppy bunny. =D
She has beans too! At the tips of her hands and feet.
Fredalina's really nice to hold in your hand and shake it around cause...she can flip and flop. Hahaha.

It hasn't even been a week since all 3 came to my care. I only met them last Wednesday night.
But currently, only Francis is with me in Inti. The other two are back home, guarding my bed. Hahaha.

How Francis got to Inti, you ask?
Well.
He boarded Air Asia with me.
Not in the suitcase like Diggoe used to do, but on my lap.
Then, i took him on a bus from the LCCT to Inti.
Carried him from the bus stop all the way into S block.
And now he sits on my bed.

Excuse me while i put many photos of my fuzzy friends. =P
Francis pretending to be emo.

Frost-alicious being all super-hero like and Fredalina, the damsel in distress.

Someone loves the camera. Hahaha.

And these two are slightly loco. =P

The How-To of hugging Francis.
Thank kiu, model. =)

From now onwards, Francis will accompany me to sleep each night.
Cause Diggoe has gone for a long long holiday, which he will not return from for quite some time. ;) No worries, he's in good hands.

I <3 my fuzzy friends.
Thank you, Diggoe's safekeeper!
Very very much!

LALALALAAAAA. =D

No comments: