Saturday, January 19, 2008

[insert title]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AIMY!!!
[insert birthday song 5 Science 1 style]
You're getting older..=P
Have a wonderful birthday. =)


I guess there are many MANY people out there like us, the 'same species' like Krystal so aptly put it. We have the passion, the fire and the desire burning within to fulfill our purpose in life as the youth of today yet we have circumstances. Challenges. Roadblocks.
Though i believe we'll emerge victorious for we have help. Nothing is impossible. All things will come together. =) One day, we'll be free to shout it out to the world.



Never are we free from homework. *sigh*
Mechanics, Maths, Further Maths, Chemistry, Physics. Speaking of FUrther Maths, I need help again.
I don't feel like squeezing my brain. Niresh, where you? How to sketch the r^2 curves?

Huh..today's Open Day at NS camps. Oh well.

!!!!
Forgot about Moral essay!
10 pantang larangs and the rasional di sebaliknya. Bla bla..
*sigh*
I'll do that sometime later...much later...
Blogger is acting funny with the font size in this part. Silly thing.
I COMMAND YOU TO RETURN TO NORMAL.

*whacks computer*

Nope. Still no change.

No comments: