Saturday, January 12, 2008

Yesterdays and todays.

Yesterday, I went back to MGS for Pn Lim ST 's farewell. Saw our teachers, some seniors and juniors but had no time to talk to many. Pn Ng is still as cute as ever by the way. This is the year where Ed Boarders will be even busier covering a few big scale retirement events. Go Ed Board! XD HAHAHAHAHA.

Yesterday, i ate in Chemistry class. Yes, i was a goody-goody-two-shoes in secondary school. And i did Maths while he was teaching. Hah, still the same as always..Doing maths homework during non-math lessons.

Yesterday, i had truckloads of homework which i will be aiming to finish..today. Tonight. Mechanics, Maths, Further Maths and Chemistry.

Today, i made cookies! Cornflake cookies to be exact. I failed mummy's quality control. Those i made came in very different sizes. Hahahaha. I will learn to increase my kitchen skills.

Aaaaaannndd, today is Saturday the 12th! Second week into the first month of college. Yench, time to message Boon Kit! Tell him how hurt you were last week. Are you reading this, Yench? XD
Just thinking of all the Moral lessons to come makes me sleepy already. I'm seriously looking forward to Thaipusam holiday. No moral for a day! Wheeeee.

Today, Rebecca is off to Singapore...with Chibi Maruku hairstlye. O.O

This is Chibi Maruko Chan

I don't know how many times Rebecca cuts her hair per year. Each time she changes her look, she becomes more and more like Chibi Maruko....

Now it's time for TV!!!! I meant homework.

No comments: