Monday, January 14, 2008

Of Asymptotes, ranges & instersections

Felt really blurr in Further Maths today. I even got -1 x 3 wrong...
Everybody else so smart wan. No fair!
Guess it was my own fault for not being motivated enough to try harder on curve sketching during the weekend.
What happened was that once i noticed a similar pattern in the questions, that being unfactorise-able equations, i just stopped doing.
So, without the values, i couldn't proceed to the 2nd part, and the 3rd and 4th and so on...
It just ended with me being really frustrated and whole lot of unfinished homework which i conveniently left untouched until today.

Arrgh..Must start the nerding process again...someday...soon...
Once AS rolls around, i'm sure it'll be like SPM all over again.

Saw some new people in class today.
U-Jen and another girl i knew but can't recall her name.
Don't think she remembers me anyway.
Ah well.
I think i shall have fried rice tomorrow...if they sell that in the canteen.

School aside, I now know that Pos Laju costs a whopping RM 5.20.

No comments: