Thursday, July 10, 2008

It's all about connection

Greetings people. This be my first time blogging from the comforts of my room. Yes, i do believe i'm allowed to use the word comfort. If i'm not mistaken, Inti-UC has the best accommodation & facilities compared to the other colleges which JPA students get sent to. The KTTians are like living in a kampung...or so they say. =P though what i meant to say was that my room has internet connection now!!!! The speed's pretty fast for now..until the rest of the block finds out, that is.

Before i forget, I must mention KIRANJEET KAUR's name. In the previous post i mentioned that nobody calls me but i forgot that KIRANJEET did. So there you go. Your name. In BIG BOLD letters. Happy?? Hahaha.

I had my maiden trip via KTM today. All the way to Mid Valley, which roughly took about an hour and RM 4.70 from my wallet. Tried searching for SAT Subject Test books in MPH as well as Borders but to no avail. Both bookstores have very little variety. Then came the time to go home. My advice is to either go home before or after the peak hours - 5pm to 7pm. We got to the station at about 6.15pm and had 2 failed attempts in getting into the tube of sardines. At the 3rd attempt, we managed to get in albeit being very very squashed. Oh and there was also the occasional fellow commuter with bad breath. Imagine being in close proximity to hands, butts, legs and what nots coupled with certain tantalizing aromas. Heh. Thankfully there were no snatch theft incidents. =)

That was some experience.

Long day tomorrow. Will blog another time. Ta.

No comments: