Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Weird, random stuff.

*RULE 1:
Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things / habits / little known facts about yourself. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 15 weird habits /things / little known facts as well as state this rule clearly. At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names.
No TAG backs!

1. I miss Penang bak kut teh. (Sorry lo, that was the first thought that came to mind. Eheh.) Seriously, the ones here that i tried so far were terribly watered down or did not taste like bak kut teh at all. And not to mention a waste of good money.

2. I got 1000 bombastic words to learn in preparation for SAT.

3. There's one dude here who reminds me of 'Uncle' from a certain college back in Penang. HAHAHAHAHA.

4. Uh..I've not had curry mee in ages. Don't plan to either.

5. I nearly fell asleep in Psychology class yesterday.

6. I predict that Calculus will be really fun in the coming months. Yay maths!

7. My friends noticed that i own pretty earrings. =D =D

8. I miss matching my outfits with my shoes. Hahaa. Here, it's mostly sneakers everyday. Boring stuff.

9. I want a Forever Friends bear. Super super super uber ultra extremely soft and extremely pricey too. Simply step into a Borders bookstore/Hallmark gift shop to see the mentioned bear. Go hug it and see how nice it feels. *grins*


10. I'm coming back in August! WHEEEEE. Penang food.

11. There are many pretty JPA scholars here. Brains & beauty. Heh.

12. Celery is not my thing. Neither is that..weird smelling veggie that's ofteen used to garnish food. No, not spring onions. I don't know what they're called..I just name them smelly veggie in hokkien.

13. One thing i miss about being home in Penang is that mummy is the paymaster. =P Now i pay for everything and stuff ain't cheap. One Psycho book took away a piece of the blue-green notes in my possesion. How sad.

14. I shall not be a worry-wart.

15. I'm going for dinner now. SEEYA!


I hereby tag....
ANYONE!

No comments: