Saturday, July 19, 2008

Night Life

When the Friday evening wears on and the hostel atmosphere winds down, there's nothing much to do except going to the Nilai pasar malam. Who knew the pasar malam could be so fun. lots to see and lots to buy. =D

Right after 3 hours of ENL with Prof. Lim, a few of us decided to hop on the public bus to the pasar malam. Oddly, the bus driver charged me only 20 cents for a RM 1 trip. He must've been stunned by my prettyness. HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Right.
The pasar malam is actually a long stretch of make-shift shops, tents and stalls on a small street. There were stalls selling a variety of food, home appliances, vegetables and the other uncooked stuff. There was even one dude who offered calligrapy name art. In Jawi that is. =P
Remind me to bring my camera along the next time i go.

This was our loot of the night. There's banana cake, murtabak, satay, lemang, chicken rice, kebab, durian and grapes. Yes, we bought durian. XD D24 wan ok! Heh.
Michelle and I shared in purchasing some of these. Hahahaha. Everything was quite nice, except the kebab.

Wendy and Crystal with their loot.

Ah Liang with his loot.


This is part of our dining hallocated directly below the Sports Hall and Accomodations Office. The large window panes with packets of junk food behind them is the Inti Mart, which sells practically everything. Next to it is one of the photocopying shops available in Inti. =)

Clockwise from left : Liang, Jit Chun, Michelle, Karyn and Crystal
By the way, Crystal is Denise's friend whom she met during her ASEAN days in Singapore, who is now my friend too! =)


EARRINGS!!! =D another pair to add to my collection.
Michelle bought for me wan ok. =D =D =D
She says it's for my birthday. Hahaha..my roomie is such a cute girl.

Lalalaa. I <3 earrings.

No comments: