Saturday, July 26, 2008

WAH'JAW409TU[24 N

APTU93N'GA0-3JAQ

439T[U0JM

43WT 709HYN

I BLEW MY FIRST ENL 101 IN CLASS TEST

390HSR09[AEWNH

MY HOPES OF GETTING AN A+ OR EVEN A HAS DIMMED TREMENDOUSLY

AHROI;J4LWGNH H

Sigh.
Me and my carelessness.
I've failed Prof Lim.
Utter disappointment.
The instructions clearly stated "for each of the sentences, give THREE supporting statements..." and what did i do? Pick only one out of the 3 given sentences instead of doing ALL three.
His voice now rings incessantly in my ears "if you're still doing things like that for the next few test, you can say bye bye to your A".

I will not and must not get anything lower than an A for English.
It's ENGLISH!!!
It'll be such an embarrassment if i fail to even get an A.
Sigh.
Lesson learnt. I hope.

More work to add to the pile since i last updated. All these to be done within the 3 weeks before the one-week break.

-CSC test on Monday (which thankfully will not be graded, thus will not be affecting final score)
-Calculus test in 3 weeks time (and it's pretty tricky)
-Calculus assignment
-Psycho questionnaire to complete
-SAT (Verbal) class - essay intro & examples to support thesis statement

Am really looking forward to going home with no worries and tests to bog me down. =)

No comments: